Intelli-M Access Software
Intelli-M Access® is a browser-based access control management application, delivering cutting-edge features to easily manage single-door to enterprise-wide installations. Intelli-M Access® delivers the ultimate in simplicity, scalability, and security for businesses and organizations.
Powerful, User-friendly Interface
- Configure Doors – Configuring doors is a snap. Intelli-M provides pre-installed templates and wiring diagrams to simplify the process, helping to get an installation up and running in minutes.
- Event monitoring – View events and alarms, generate reports, and monitor the status of devices using the simple yet powerful user interface.
- Find users – The People tab makes finding users simple, regardless of the size of your system. Intelli-M features visual formatting and selectable inputs that allow you to search based on single or multiple data fields, across single or multiple locations, instantaneously.
- Badge printing – Print badges for a single individual from the people page, or in bulk from the reports page.
- Site management – Use advanced features such as "Lock All Doors" and "Momentary Unlock" to safely and easily manage a site. All functions can be performed remotely over your mobile device or laptop, for the ultimate in convenience and peace of mind.
- Report builder – Design badges and customized reports using Microsoft’s Report Builder, a free design tool.
- Scheduling – Create Schedules and Holiday Sets quickly and easily with an intuitive click-and-drag interface. Simply associate events with devices and your system knows exactly when to unlock a door — and when the entrance should remain secure.
- Live muster – Live Muster displays the image of cardholders in zones configured for Muster monitoring.
- Rules Engine – Build and customize features your way using the highly extensible Rules Engine. This powerful system component provides the ability to use basic capabilities such as "Lock Zone" or "Record Video" to build highly tailored access control features. Program events to trigger internal actions such as "Lock Zone" or send e-mail, or to communicate with external systems — such as initiating recording on a remote DVR.
Scalable, Standards-based Solution
- Scalable architecture – Intelli-M Access uses a highly scalable architecture to deliver access control for installations of any size. From simple single-door implementations, to complex installations with hundreds of doors and thousands of cardholders in a single facility or with multiple locations across town or the world, Intelli-M Access has a solution.
- Manage from anywhere – Intelli-M Access is available via any standard web browser and eliminates the need to install and maintain a client software application. Manage Intelli-M Access from anywhere you can run a web browser. Intelli-M can also be accessed via smartphones and tablets, including iOS and Android devices.
- Roles & permissions – Multiple security roles allow you to provide system access to as many users as you’d like, while controlling specific permissions at the individual or group level.
- Open API – Leverage Intelli-M Access’ open API to integrate your access control solution with additional external devices, sources of data, and system applications. The possibilities are virtually endless.
- Video integration – infinias solutions also support video integration with industry leading video surveillance platforms, providing a robust and complete physical security solution. Video integration includes DIGIOP, Pelco Digital Sentry, Exacq, American Dynamics, Vicon and Milestone. Contact us for a complete list of our integration partners.
Access From Anywhere
Intelli-M Access is browser-based, allowing you to run the application from anywhere with any browser-capable device connected to the network.
This eliminates the headache of installing client software, managing updates, and worrying about which computers the access control management software needs to be installed on.
Additionally, the ability to access the system — immediately — from anywhere with network connectivity can be critical for security-related events.
Three levels of software, designed to meet your unique requirements
Intelli-M Access Essentials
is our standard software package, and provides a feature-rich access control solution suitable for most end-users and applications.
Intelli-M Access Professional
supports advanced scheduling requirements, including LDAP support for Active directory integration, calendar integration with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange, and Google Calendar integration. Perfect for Schools, Hospitals, and other single-site facilities.
Intelli-M Access Corporate
provides additional multi-tier support, specifically designed for efficient management of multi-facility, multi-location installations.
|FEATURES||Intelli-M Access Essentials||Intelli-M Access Professional||Intelli-M Access Corporate|
|Multiple Security Roles|
|Built-in Standard Reports
|Customizable SQL Reports|
|Rules Engine (For user defined configuration)||Standard||Advanced||Advanced|
|iPhone, iPad and Android Support|
|Virtual Machine Support
|Elevator Control (Requires part S-RLY16-RM)
|LDAP Support for AD Synchronization
|MS Outlook/Google Calendar Integration|
|Number of Events
|Number of Doors||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of Cardholders||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited
*Video Integration Includes: DIGIOP, Pelco Digital Sentry, Exacq, American Dynamics, Vicon and Milestone.
View product specs and detailed product information for: